Please supply your login details
I wish to apply for REPs registration and agree (please read carefully):
1. That all information provided on this form is accurate and true.
2. That all online transactions and declarations are binding.
3. To follow the REPs Code of Ethical Practice (a copy can be downloaded at www.reps.org.nz) and to be bound by any REPs complaints process.
4. That REPs has permission to contact any third party to verify any details of my registration application. To also allow REPs to pass on any contact details to third parties that provide services (e.g. Australian Fitness Network, PT Council, Skills Active etc), and for them to contact me.
5. To undertake any audits or reviews REPs may undertake to verify my level of registration and/or competencies.
6. To allow REPs to disclose to third parties my registration status, and any reasons for non-registration.
7. To undertake any identified training or assessment at my own cost that REPs identifies as needed to maintain registration.
8. For those with insurance, REPs reserves the right to change insurer at any time. This may result in changes to the terms and condition of the cover, but REPs will ensure the level of cover is comparable.
9. To make payment of the registration fee to REPs, payment is for application, not acceptance. Refunds are not given for unsuccessful registrations.
10. To make payment of the registration fee to REPs, payment is for application, not acceptance. Refunds are not given for unsuccessful registrations.
11. To keep my Comprehensive First Aid, or CPR certificate current at all times (www.reps.org.nz/firstaid for full policy).
12. To undertake sufficient Continuing Professional Development (CPD). Currently 10 CPD Points are required each registration year.
13. To maintain a current email address at all times, and receive all email communications from REPs.
14. All payments for registration are for 12 months, and refunds are not given for change of mind, unsuccessful registration, or failure to meet registration standards. As the registration years runs from 1 October to 30 September, applications received part way through this period still pay for a full year, and receive a credit equal to the unused months which is applied to re-registration on 1 October (e.g. a person registering on 1 March 2017 pays for a full 12 months, and first reregisters on 1 October 2017, with a 5 month credit). There are no refunds if the credit is not used at the first re-registration.
This agreement is between you and the New Zealand Register of Exercise Professionals Limited.
By ticking here I agree to the terms and conditions above
Not an ActiveCV member? Click here for access.